[IP] HAPPENED AGAIN ANOTHER NEAR SEIZURE

Maybe you should be more careful and not eat cinnabon's.  I mean I have my
cheats every once in awhile but it is a bag of M&M's or a piece of cake.  No
more than 2 or 3 carb servings.  You may want to not bolus so much and wait
until you are done eating to see how much bolus you may actually need.
Eating large amounts of sweets still scares me so I try to keep it under
control.

Good Luck