[IP] YOUNG AND RESTLESS DIABETIC

THEY ARE DOING A FNATASTIC JOB IF THEY HAVE HIM ON A VENT AND PUSHING IV
FLUIDS.  THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID WITH ME WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL IN
EARLY FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR WITH DKA.  I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I AM STILL
ALIVE FROM THAT EPIDOSE WITH DKA.  (1ST EPISODE IN 16 YEARS).  MY HUSBAND
CAME HOME AT LUNCH TIME TO CHECK ON ME AND FOUND ME PASSED OUT ON THE BED
SEIZING AND I KNOW I MUST HAVE SCARED HIM 1/2 TO DEATH.  I DID WATCH ONE
EPISODE LAST WEEK OR WAS IT THE WEEK BEFORE?  I DON'T REMEMBER BUT I'M GLAD
THEY ARE BRINGING DIABETES AWARENESS EVEN TO THE SOAPS.  EVERY LITTLE PLUG WE
CAN GET WILL HELP WITH AWARENESS.

KEEP WATCHING AND KEEP US UPDATED.

GINA
TYPE 1 FOR 16 YEARS, PUMPING FOR 1 MONTH NOW AND ALSO ON DIALYSIS FOR 2 YEARS