[IP] zellers support

hello, I do not know if america has the department store Zellers, but if you
do they are   having a  fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis.  This is a genetic
disease which involves the digestive system and lungs.  It is chronic and
eventually fatal.
I have cystic fibrosis and find that what Zellers is doing is important to me
and gives us a Little hope.
As a favor I am asking that anyone who can and wants to donate $1 to cystic
fibrosis research at heir local zellers.  If you do not have a Zellers in
your town, or country  maybe you know someone in Canada  who has a Zellers.
This is real important to all of us cfers out there.
thank you , in advance, for the support
love jennnee harris hughes