Re: [IP] Mom feels BAD!!!

> Welcome to the wonderful world of human beings. :-)  It reminded me of
> the time I gave myself 22 units of Humalog (instead of NPH).

Yep! These things happen to all of us. My most dramatic (so far) was before
I began pumping. I was taking 65 L and 5 R in the AM. One morning, while on
vacation on an island on the NC outer banks, I got up hypoglycemic. After
treating it (not very well obviously) I decided to skip the R insulin and
take only the long acting. I then proceeded to put the L away and inject 65
units of straight R!!!! I did manage to take care of it myself but it took
almost constant eating for 3 hrs and I essentially lost the rest of the day
because I felt miserable.