Re: [IP] The doc's not interested in pumping...

>  While the CDE agreed that the pump is the way to go for better
> control, she said that Marit is too young because (I couldn't
> believe this LAME excuse) the tape doesn't stick very well to active

To put it bluntly, who cares what the CDE thinks. It is the doctors
signature on the letter of necessity and the prescription that
matters. Go straight to the doc, don't mess around with the others.
Present it as a choice you have made, but give him the chance to
come on board with you.  If he  won't go along, get another doc and
don't waste your time. Your daughter's health is the most important
thing, not the convenience of this particular doc or the feelings of
him and his staff.