[IP] Soaps

I know some of you are watching Raul on Y&R but for you ABC fans, General
Hospital is doing a story with Lucas and his diabetes.  Supposedly he has a
scratchy throat and his Mom Bobbie was at GH getting his meds while Roy the
boyfriend who has been shot is home with Lucas.  He was playing one minute
and then Roy felt his head and told him to calm down. Lucas said he was
thirsty and was going to get a drink when he just passed out.  Of course
they are keeping us hanging till Monday and unlike Shelly, Im not going to
cheat and find out what is going to happen.  I hope they handle this better
then some of the stuff Ive seen in the past!

Pump Huggssssss.......Dauna