Re: [IP] Natalee's grades

Jan,
Your sentence about college is so sad.
I am 51. When I was in kindergarden I had to go to the bathroom a lot and
was not allowed to go when I asked.  it was during story telling time and
during our little nap time. I had accidents because I could not wait :(  and
since most of the kids in our neighborhood grew up together many remembered
that and at one prom one year we had a mic where people could go share their
memories. One of the kids brought that up to everyone there! I was terribly
embarrassed.
I also missed a month of school in 4th grade because I was very sick. I had
the measles then caught the mumps and 2 weeks after while still recovering
from that I had my tonsils out. But i had to do my homework anyway to keep
up. Thankfully my mom was a stay at home mom and mom and dad encouraged me.
I got all my homework done and my missed work made up so I got good grades.
The teacher came to my house and gave me my tests. I got really good grades
in spite of how sick I was.  I even had to practise the piano and take my
lessons even when sick. But my mom always told me if I had the will I'd fine
the way to accomplish what I wanted too. I went to college. I'm sad-
everyone has the right to fulfill their dreams. Life has no $$$ value. I'm
not doing good now because of bone marrow problems but no one will put a
monetary value on my life. Life is worth the living because my worth comes
from a spiritual source and no human can tell me otherwise.
Hugs,
Ginny