[IP] Natalee's grades

Crystal wrote, in part:
> [...]
class to High School, knowing that we should be well on our way with the
pump, thus allowing her to maintain that normal life all teenagers want.
<snip> Sorry this is so long, just found it so easy to vent once I get going
on this thing. >>>>

FIRST: Do not apologize for venting. Who else is going to understand and
sometimes these things need to come out. (~_^)

Okay, now: I too hope they allow Natalee to continue on with her class. If
they do, can you get some tutoring for her to help on the *learnin'* she
missed out on? When I was dx'd in 1950 I was in the hospital for 16 days, then
not released to return to school for another few weeks. Mom was not concerned
about studies I was missing and evidently the teacher wasn't either. I really
don't know what I missed out on in that period, but the last grading period
that year (6th grade) I remember crying because I got only 5 A's instead of
all 6. (I think I was upset cuz I thought I'd get praise and realize now that
still wouldn't have happened.) But, I find gaps every once in awhile of
something in my education that I attribute to that period. I joke that *I must
have been sick that day.*
If Natalee doesn't get what she missed out on and is moved ahead anyway,
she'll suffer in several ways - not ever catching up to her full potential. My
penny and a half's worth. (~_^)

Jan - who didn't go to college because it would have been a waste of $$ on
someone who was going to die anyway. http://maxpages.com/bludasue