Re: [IP] IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN! ANOTHER NEAR SEIZURE!!

> after that i had.....yes you got it... a Cinnabon!!  this time i
> bolused for 106 carbs insted of 114 like i did last time cuz i ran
> "kind of" low.  i did it over 1/2 hour as i did the above.  i ate
> them about 1/2 hours' time from each other...

Cake, cinnabon's , etc.... sometimes will fool you. Even though the
calculated carbs may be quite high -- SOMETHING causes the high
fat+sugar of the frosting to behave as though it did not contain as
much carb as you KNOW that it has. We've seen this at home with home
made (scratch) cake where every ingredient is known exactly. The
frosting is the culprit usually. Lily cuts way back on the carb total
for frosting and everythings magically seems to work. Can't give you
an exact rule of thumb, but you can probably figure it out from last
night's records. Figure the carbs backwards from the insulin you
really should have had instead of what you used.

Michael