Re: [IP] I FINALLY got my pump!

In a message dated 4/27/01 11:34:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Psychotherapy was the only
> thing that saved me. I had to work on healing my broken heart in order to
> be

This is also in the future of Natalee. We are working diligently to find why
she is in acidosis all the time and we feel that depression is definitely a
part of all this. I hope that we find our answers and get her to be able to
feel like she is a normal teenager while she still is one.