Re: [IP] what a day what a day

In a message dated 4/27/01 1:29:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> this a day that will live in infamy.....27 years ago today I wrote in my
> diary
> "found out I have diabetes.  Mom cried. played at Karen's house"
> Sara Smarty Pants
> dxed age 10, pumping 8 years.
Hmmm....do we actually say, "Happy anniversary" for this type of thing??
I mean it's a GREAT thing that you've made it to 27 years, means you're
still here with us!!! So, in that case, yes, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" Sara,
I hope you will have many many more to come!!! I'm bringing the chocolate
fudge cake!!! YUMMY
All my best to you,
Going on her 20th year as a diabetic this October 1st