Re: [IP] Re: Gina's Near seizure--Bolus Ratio?

In a message dated 4/27/01 12:43:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> :  My first thought is that you are way of on your bolus ratio???

when i eat simple carbs, etc, my bolus ratio is fine, dead on.  i think what
happened was the fat from the mexican food and the Cinnabon and i gave the
insulin of 1/2 an hour instead of longer :O(  i guess i learned my lesson!
we learn through our mistakes... unfortunately! :O(