[IP] Re: Young and Restless Diabetic

Hi there:  I am the one who posted for us to watch how they would handle this
kid having DKA.  They did a FANTASTIC job and the actor was awesome.  At this
point he is hooked up to a ventilator and is on dialysis.  So far so good....

BUT!  I read ahead on one of the "spoiler" websites and they have said that
the Dr. informs him that with Diet and Exercise he will be fine!!!!!!   I was
just sick about that and I hope they are wrong in that report.  I will have to
wait and see.  I did go to the CBS website and sent them a letter telling them
that they could not possible send the public such innacurate info!  Also
suggested a few websites for them to see and possible make the boy (Raul) use
an insulin pump!  Hey, can't hurt eh???

Now remember all (I have no life! LOL)

(mom to 5 year old boy, pumping almost 9 months.)