[IP] Re: Young and Restless Diabetic

Hi there:  I am the one who posted for us to watch how they would handle this
kid having DKA.  They did a FANTASTIC job and the actor was awesome.  At this
point he is hooked up to a ventilator and is on dialysis.  So far so good....

BUT!  I read ahead on one of the "spoiler" websites and they have said that
the Dr. informs him that with Diet and Exercise he will be fine!!!!!!   I was
just sick about that and I hope they are wrong in that report.  I will have to
wait and see.  I did go to the CBS website and sent them a letter telling them
that they could not possible send the public such innacurate info!  Also
suggested a few websites for them to see and possible make the boy (Raul) use
an insulin pump!  Hey, can't hurt eh???

Now remember all (I have no life! LOL)

Shelly
(mom to 5 year old boy, pumping almost 9 months.)