[IP] basal questions

I have put an email in to our endo (yesterday morning and again
this morning) and have not heard back from him on this yet, so I
figured I would ask here too. My 10yo daughter's bgs have been
running high all day for the last couple of weeks so I raised her
basals on Saturday (a total of about 5-6u.) There has been very
little to no improvement since then. I am beginning to wonder if
she is being overinsulinized and *lowering* them might actually
be the answer. I can't tell if it is that or if this is insulin
resistance and we need to go up on them even more. I have ruled
out everything else (bad insulin, bad site, poor technique,
kinks, bubbles, or air in tubing, bad area for site, wrong c/i
ratio and correction factors, etc, etc, etc,) but am sitting at
this fork in the road and am not sure which way to go. Any
thoughts?
Thanks in advance!

--
Take care, Kerri