[IP] basal questions

I have put an email in to our endo (yesterday morning and again
this morning) and have not heard back from him on this yet, so I
figured I would ask here too. My 10yo daughter's bgs have been
running high all day for the last couple of weeks so I raised her
basals on Saturday (a total of about 5-6u.) There has been very
little to no improvement since then. I am beginning to wonder if
she is being overinsulinized and *lowering* them might actually
be the answer. I can't tell if it is that or if this is insulin
resistance and we need to go up on them even more. I have ruled
out everything else (bad insulin, bad site, poor technique,
kinks, bubbles, or air in tubing, bad area for site, wrong c/i
ratio and correction factors, etc, etc, etc,) but am sitting at
this fork in the road and am not sure which way to go. Any
Thanks in advance!

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"