In a message dated 04/26/2001 6:35:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< No, I never had someone be a diabetic for a day, but I stuck a needle in
 sister when we were little. A shrink would have had a ball with that one!
My daughter used to give her dolls shots when she was little - usually with a
toy syringe, but a few times with a real one (supervised of course!). Now she
lives with 2 type 1's (she does not have diabetes).