Re: [IP] Mom feels BAD!!!

In a message dated 4/27/01 9:12:35 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Welcome to the wonderful world of human beings. :-)  It reminded me of the
> time I gave myself 22 units of Humalog (instead of NPH). I got to drink a
> real soda with sugar and eat a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under so it
> turned

reminds me of the time i gave my UltraLente twice at night... i had forgotten
i did it the first time!  doc had me in the hospital on a glucose drip
because of the slow action of it, etc... that was scary!
one of my fears has ALWAYS been to give H instead of my ultralente.....but
now we dont have to worry about that, do we?  we have other things to worry
about :O(