Re: [IP] Mom feels BAD!!!

In a message dated 4/27/01 8:46:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I know I can't change what happened and everything is okay, but I feel really

it's okay... we all make mistakes, but thank God you caught it when you did!
just make sure you are awake and cognizant when you make changes, not like
talking on the phone while doing an injection and giving 60 units instead of
6 like good ol' Elizabeth did....LOL
but seriously, what i do is after i make a change, i literally take a deep
breath and go through all the screens to make sure everything is okay.  i
ALWAYS look for that decimal as i almost did the same thing once!
it's okay....it's just all a bit overwhelming now, i know.  you are doing a
great job!