Re: [IP] Mom feels BAD!!!

Thank goodness you caught your error, but cut yourself some slack, too! You
caught it, Rachel is fine, and it will probably be a very long time (if ever)
before you make the same mistake again. Diabetes can be so overwhelming
sometimes...I really freak out when I do something wrong. Fortunately,
Stephanie's taking over most of her care, now, but she was diagnosed at 4.5
years old, so I can identify with some of what you must be feeling. If you're
as sleep deprived as I am (we're working on tweaking middle of the night
basals) be sure to give yourself a chance for some extra sleep...it really
helps the concentration!
Take care,
Betsy (mom of 11.75 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98)