[IP] Re: ITS HAPPENED AGAIN! ANOTHER NEAR SEIZURE!!

Oh Gina, poor you.
    I am cerainly no expert in these matters.  But I have read about using
smaller does of Glucagon to stop impending Hypos.  With kids you use one unit
for each year of age and repeat as needed.  You might want to ask your doctor
about this, because this way you don't get so very ill from such a large dose
of the Glucagon.
    Also, one cup of rice has 30 carbs according to my sources.

Best Wishes,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7