[IP] Mom feels BAD!!!

Okay guys and gals,

Really need some support here.  I made what almost turned into a BIG mistake.
Since Rachel and Blossom got together four weeks ago, we have experienced lots
of night-time lows.   We are talking 30's, 40's and 50's.  I should be buying
stock in Juicy Juice!   Anyway, we are new enough that we are still
"dependant" on our CDE and endo, neither which are keeping as close contact as
I expected them to.

Anyway, last night I decided to lower Rachel's basal rate from .20 to .15 at 2
am when she was 43.  And instead I changed it to 1.5.  Wow what a horrible
mistake that could have been.  Luckily I realized what I had done.

I know I can't change what happened and everything is okay, but I feel really
bad and need to hear from you guys.

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 1/2, pumping 4 weeks