Re: [IP] JUST WANTING TO DIE...

Gina:
    Although Melissa tends to be nasty & belligerent when her bgs are high,
she too manifests a very panicky, "Mommy help me", frightened personna when
she's low. Makes perfect sense as the body is in "attack mode", knowing
DANGER signs are flashing!! If for nothing else, I'd say the pump is worth
its weight in gold ( and then some) for all the thousands of pumpers whose
ability to recognize impending lows has improved without NPH in their bodies.
   Wishing you less traumatizing days ahead!!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)