[IP] Re: Ativan experience

Darrin, my psychiatrist gave me Ativan for a very short time after I
witnessed a fatal motorcycle accident, and I had no problems with it.  He
didn't let me stay on it for very long, though; he has a thing about drugs
that can become addictive and is very careful about not giving me anything I
may develop an addiction to.  He changed me to Buspar after maybe two weeks
of the Ativan, and neither of them gave me any problems with bgs; in fact, I
really had no side effects from either.
Hope this helps!  Good luck!