[IP] JUST WANTING TO DIE...

i was just talking with my now-again boyfriend and he had talked me through
my low earlier to make sure i didn't go out of it so he could call 911 for me
(he lives 500 miles away).  i don't remember much, but he said i started
crying really hard where he could barely understand me and i kept saying
things like "i want my mommy" and "i hate this... i just want to die!"  he
said i kept saying "oh no, i'm about to have a seizure.. i just hope i can
die while i'm having it."
i'm sure many of you have felt this way, but do you ever say things like this
only at times when you are low?