Hey Gina,

  Our endo told me to avoid glucagon except for last minute emergencies
because it WILL make you really sick afterwards, for some reason.  Again this
is probably a YMMV thing but I've heard too many people say the same thing
about it!  There has to be SOME truth in it.

  Hey girl, here is an idea..get a Cinnabun, have it put in one of those
glass bottles with a cork and hang alittle hammer around the neck of the
bottle and put a sign on it saying...BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY!!!

  Sorry, I had to say this, especially since I know you are not feeling very
good right now.  I think you need to RETHINK your Carb/Insulin ratios here.
This should NOT be happening.  Re read THE CHAPTER and see what you might be

  And Gina, your EX sounds like he shouldn't be an EX after all...he sounds
like someone that might actually be a KEEPER!!  Re think throwing him away

Good Luck!   Should I send you that "Cinnabun In A Bottle"?  Gee I wonder if
I could make money off of this thing....HMMMMMMMM.....!!!

mom to Josh
'pumping' one day!