Re: [IP] Our Quick Set experience--one problem...

Ok Shelly,

  I was completely with you on your message about the QS until the very end
when you talked about having to change the tubing each time.  This set DOES
disconnect, right at the site, not leaving a pigtail like the SS does.  Did
you not realize that these sets disconnect.  You twist the round thinging on
top matching the arrows up and VOILA, you are diconnected.  We received TWO
samples (no serter) and were able to change out just the site one day because
we were close to the end of the cartridge.  The next day we changed out the
cartridge with the rest of the tubing (or was it the other way around...??)
All I know is that you CAN disconnect, right at the site, and it does NOT
require changing the tubing each time!

Hope you have another chance to try these and be able to disconnect this
time!  Try and get the instruction booklet this time too!

mom to Joshua