Re: [IP] Sites besides my stomach?

  It was wrong of your team members to tell you that the tummy area gives you
the best results.  That is a generalized statement and is NOT true for
everyone.  My son Joshua gets GREAT BGs when we use the top part of his
hiney.  He is very skinny and the hiney is the only place with any kind of
fatty tissue.  I don't know if this is what makes the difference with Josh or
not but something does, because things are GREAT in those sites, and much
more comfortable for him too.  I guess I will be trying this area soon

mom to Joshua (and Nick...HEHEHE)
'pumping' one day!