Re: [IP] Our Quick Set experience--one problem...

In a message dated 4/26/01 6:35:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, all in all, my 2cents is that it is a nice and convenient new set, I
> recommend it, but will stick with the SILS until they make a disconnect
> right

i know what you are saying.  but with the QuickSets they are using the
o-rings instead of that needle thing.  the only thing i can think of is you
can still insert the one part into your skin and save the next one for next
time.  just disconnect the reservoir and put more insulin in it if that's
what you are doing and hope no air gets in the tubing in the process.  i'm
sure you are just going to stick with the sils then....LOL
sorry you didn't like them.  i see your point though :O)