Re: [IP] New Quick Set & Inserter

I just ordered 3 boxes of Quik Sets and they called back to confirm the
order and said they would be shipped tomorrow. They said they may only be
able to send 1 box now because they were getting so many orders. Also
ordered the Quik Serter and the woman said it would be $49.00 because the
insurance wouldn't pay for it. I said I heard that if you ordered 3 boxes
you would get a Quik Serter Free. She asked where I heard that and I replied
"from this List. She put me on hold and then came back and said she'ld call
me back. Then she called me back and said they would send me a free one.
But, you must be very persistant to get a free one now.

Sue(dal gal)