Re: [IP] Being a fake DMer

Hey jan, and the rest of the gang, if it is any consolation, I DO experience
hypos, although the worse I have been...recorded is 56.  But even at 72 I am
extremely ill, big time headache, dizzy..the whole bit, but, of course I
don't think I would ever experience seizures or blackouts but I do have a
small idea of just how nasty you can feel.  I was tested (nasty thick syrup
stuff) in 1980 and found to be hypoglycemic.  I have a hard time skipping
meals, really bad during teen years which lead me to being tested!

mom to Joshua