Re: [IP] New Quick Set

When I ordered the Quick sets last 2 weeks ago I was told that they would be
including the serter.  I asked them at that time if this was free or not and
they said YES.  I was origianlly told it would take 5 working days to confirm
insurance before sets are sent.  Yesterday MM called and said theyy would be
getting the serter along with ONE box of sets and that the balance is on

mom to Joshua