Re: [IP] Food for thought

Curtis,  I just HAVE to add to this.  As a parent, to hear some stranger,
basically, in our case the school principal, tell me what is best for MY
child is SOOOOOOO frustrating and can definately cause this momma bear to get
her hackles up in a hurry.  These guys think of themelves as an authority
figure, in charge of all of the kids during the day.  And that is how society
has looked upon them for so long.  It is in these times that the parents are
taking back the control that the problems seem to exist.  But we MUST do it.
I love it now when I go to the school and 'they' see me coming.  They just
know that I am NOT a parent to reckon with where my son's health is concerned.

  But in addition to this...I leave the educating of my son to them, and he
knows he has to follow THEIR rules because it is THEIR school.  But NOT HIS
HEALTH.....  I'M in control!!!

mom to Joshua