Re: [IP] Expiration date on supplies

sorry it took so long for me to respond to this...
i had a box of supplies that a good friend gave to me which she didnt know
were expired.  they were sets/tubing.... i used all of them and had no
problems, but i'm wondering "how" expired are they?  LOL.... mine were a
couple years old.  i talked to minimed and they said they only concern they
would have is the lubrication, but again, it was fine :O)
now, please dont take my advice and just use them... call minimed!  i'm just
passing along what happened to me...YMMV!