Re: [IP] Sites besides my stomach?

  I was wondering the same thing concerning changing my sites around.  I
approached my doctor and diabetic educator and they informed me that all the
same sites that I use to use for daily injections were fine but big but They
found that staying in the abdomen was the best place for insulin absorption.
I don't mean to confuse you or tell you not to but that was the advice I got
on my end  wish I could be of more help  Art