[IP] Sites besides my stomach?

Hi all,

I have only been pumping 2 months and have been using my stomach for all
infusion sites. (I use the Tenders) I'm due for a change tomorrow, and would
like to try a different site.  I'm thinking about my thigh, but I'm not
sure.  I would appreciate some advice here.  I need to know what your
favorite sites are as well as exactly where to insert.  Any input would be
appreciated.  Feel free to email me or post to the list.