Re: [IP] Request experiences: Lorazepam (Ativan) and/or Effexor

      I take Ativan and a woman I was in a support group
with took the Effexor. Neither one of us had problems
with the drugs and our bs.

Hope this helps a little.

PS....I hope you are still wanting to stay on the pump
Darrin. If it weren't for you, I'd never have started when
I did. Because you told us all you started without the
help of a doctor, I figured I could do it too. I did and I'm
happy I did. I'm glad I didn't wait for them to give me the
go ahead, I had already waited so long. So I urge you...
plead with you to NOT quit. We all hit stumbling
blocks at one point or another in our lives and we just
need to learn to get over the hump and move on. You
are a good person with a lot going for you and pumping
is just another plus. It will take a little time to smooth
out the rough spots but you'll do it. I have faith in you,
and so do so many others on this list!!!!