Re: [IP] Our Quick Set experience--one problem...

I appreciated hearing your comments about the Quick Set. I particularly
liked hearing about the adhesive performance. For some reason I have
recently been having some trouble with the tape for the Sof Set coming
loose. It sounds like Quick set may be a reasonable option.

> Now for the bad part.  I do not like that when you change a set it has to
> changed COMPLETELY (tubing and all) every three days.

My understanding (I think it was discussed at one of the chats with MM) is
that you can change the site without changing the tubing. The issue is that
you will have to throw away half the tubing sets and will not get any
financial incentive to do so. On the other hand there is not much financial
incentive there anyway (US$11.00/set for complete Sils vs. US$9.50/set for
the half tubing sets - with probably even less incentive if your insurance
company has negotiated a deal). Of course it is somewhat unsatisfying having
to do it that way.