Re: [IP] thems fighting words

Everyone needs to take a deep breath!!!! AHHHHHHHH, isn't that better now?
You know, we all get stressed some times and need to take a break. (Sometimes
we yell and scream or we write letters and that is good...because you need to
let it out or you will bottle it up and explode!! Just like my Auntie
Belle...she stayed mad her whole life, never let it out and one day, she had
gotten up to 400lbs of mad and she just exploded!! They couldn't even find
her eyeballs she blew up into so many little pieces!! It was sad, at her
funeral, we didn't even need a casket, we just used a ziploc)

     SO, just remember that STRESSED spelled backward is DESSERTS!!  So....
everyone, take a break and go eat some treats!!! (Now that we can cuz of
these great little machinies!! God I love my pump!! Well, not really this one
but pumping itself is awesome!!)

<With her mouth full of chocolate and sticky fingers on her keyboard and a
BIG ol' grin on her face>

Elizabeth (the chocoholic)
PS anyone have a Snickers??  :o)~