[IP] Request experiences: Lorazepam (Ativan) and/or Effexor

I am asking for experience regarding the following drugs:

Tranquilizer:  Lorazepam   also known as  Ativan

Anti-depressant:  Effexor

I am trying to find out if either of the above has caused anyone bg control
problems and the nature of the problems.

Believe it or not I am not asking for myself for a change.  There is a
local Type I on the above drugs and he is experiencing extreme continued
high bgs as in 25-35 (450-650) daily.  I want to help this man.

Thanks in advance.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).