Re: [IP] looneys

LOL!!!!!!! I'm laying here eating my Lay's potato chips watching TV and i do
watch Jerry LOL!
I'm not able to go to a gym and work out at all /LOL I couldn't if I wanted
I really hope you never get lupus, MS, RA and parkinsons and add to that
bone marrow problems.
I'm fighting to stay alive right now-but maybe you think I'm "looney"?
I don't need your pity though. I'm really sorry you have such a sad view of
Your words can be very hurtful. Would you like to trade places with me?
Ginny-keeping on keeping on.