[IP] Bickering

I think we have gotten to the point on a number of  recent topics, that it
is time to settle down and take a break. Calling names and using incendiary
language is not going to help us achieve our goals on this list. Remember:
we are all in the same boat, so let's row together. Otherwise we'll get

Once again, before posting, please make sure that you've read our list
rules at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sam Skopp