[IP] Anyone want to make a TRADE for some Micros??

Hi all:  I have some Soft Set Micros to unload but for a good trade...I will
post what they are below.  Now-- here in our Province we paid for these items
so we will already be losing some money on them, so a fair trade for items we
are not covered for would be a HUGE bonus!

Soft Set Micros with 24" tubing-----8 sets

Soft Set Micros with 42" tubing----11 sets

What we are looking for is any or all of the following:

Tape (IV 3000 or similar)
SILS (23")
IV Prep (or something similar)
Glucometer Elite Test Strips
New tube of EMLA Cream or ELA Max.

Please contact me off the list and Let's Make a Deal! LOL

We will ship for free too.

(son 5, pumping almost 9 months)