[IP] thems fighting words

Paula took it upon herseslf to publically call me a

> dried out fireless boring person"

so I will respond publically as well.  If you will RE-read my post, as well
as the next one I wrote, you will see that I was not even RESPONDING to "poor
Gina's venomous letter

> She may not like your opinion- but you
> know what they say those- there like ***holes everbodies got one!

Just fyi, the proper spelling of the word is "they're," as in "they are like
***holes" and since I hadn't made any mention of not liking Gina's "opinion"
I invite you to kiss mine!

with love and hugs