Re: [IP] Waiting for D-Trons

In a message dated 4/26/01 12:41:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> >I am currently on a H-tron loaner and waiting for my D-tron to arrive Jim-
> When
> did you order your D-Tron? Any idea on when they expect it to arrive?
> Hubby has been waiting for his for about a month now (ordered March 28).
> I suspect it will be much longer from what I have heard by others on this
> list. How did you manage to get a loaner?

       I too am on an Htron loaner while waiting for my Dtron to arrive. I
ordered my Dtron on 4-18 and was told that by 5-15 I should have my Dtron.
Your hubby really needs to call his Dis rep and ask about getting a loaner to
use until his comes in. I don't think they should have any problem with
getting one for him.
All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Currently pumping with 'TinkerBell'
(my Dis Htron) awaiting the arrival
of 'Bruno' (my back ordered Dis Dtron)
Also with 'Freddy'(FreeStyle blood meter) and
Hopefully (still) getting 'Skippy' (MM508)
Started pumping on my own 4-21-01 and am
SO happy I did!!! My sugars are GREAT!!!