Re: [IP] I gone on the pump!

In a message dated 4/26/01 11:51:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> To all my family here on the list....I hope I don't offend anyone by telling
> you what I have done...........
>   I went on the pump this morning

     Why in the world would this offend any of us? I think it's absolutely
wonderful!!!! Hmmmm....gives me an idea that maybe hubby should try it!!! Ha
ha ha
I think it's great that you let Josh do it. It probably makes it easier for
him now to accept this whole thing!!! You are such a wonderful Mom for doing
this for him. It shows total support and love. Don't worry that this would
offend, if you think it was needed, then you are right!

All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Currently pumping with 'TinkerBell'
(my Dis Htron) awaiting the arrival
of 'Bruno' (my back ordered Dis Dtron)
Also with 'Freddy'(FreeStyle blood meter) and
Hopefully (still) getting 'Skippy' (MM508)
Started pumping on my own 4-21-01 and am
SO happy I did!!! My sugars are GREAT!!!