Re: [IP] PUH--LEASE!!!

I have had diabetis for a little over 20yrs. I am only 22. The outrage to
all of this is the fact that he is being denied the right of self care. Why
should this young man have to have a pump. I lived with diabetis just fine
without a pump, until a few months ago. What if your employer refused you
the right to keep your supplies with you. I am assuming this would piss you
off. Not only is it tackey IT IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!! So I say HELL YES!
Everyone needs to voice an opinion - to the school- to the board- to the
state of Texas- to the ADA- and to whoever else will listen. If we wont
stand up for ourselves who is going to do it? I dont think we can "look
silly" in this situation. Nor do I think the people that have the courage to
stand up and say something look like "cockamamie, trigger happy fools". And
if they do- I am damn proud to be one of them.
Paula Davis
Auburn, Al
22 years young