[IPn] Spring fund raising drive

It is time once again for Insulin Pumpers quarterly fund raising
drive. Fortunately, thanks to the last minute challenges of $750 at
the end of the winter fund drive and their matching contributions, we
start this drive with over $1500 in the kitty. This means that there
is only $4500 remaining to reach our $6000 quarterly goal.

If you enjoy the forum and web site and are financially able, won't
you please make a contribution large or small to help support of YOUR
forum. Since last quarter, Insulin Pumpers has added over 200 new
members and continues to grow every month. The growth AND continued
operation takes resources to pay for repairs to equipment, rent,
utilities and so on.... You can help! Your contribution of just a few
dollars added to all the others will make this fund raising drive

You can make a one time donation to help with just this fund drive or
you can make a continuing donation every month for a year by pledging
$10 or $20 per month. A continuing gift is very helpful because it
provides a predictable steady income that we can count on. If you
would like to do more, then make a challenge of $100 or more to the
list membership which they must match with their individual donations.
A challange gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise money.
Challenging the membership to match your contribution has always
brought a double or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

To see the progress of this fund drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom. So far this month
we've managed just over $300 toward our goal of $4500. See:

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022