RE: [IP] Misinformation about Diabetes...

Unfortunately 90 to 95% of diabetics are type two, and most of them it is
probably weight related. I don't know what the statistics are on the % of
over weight folks. But then there are those who might have started out over
weight with diabetes, loose the weight and still end up dealing with this
disease. I myself am over weight. (many contributing factors but I'm sure my
own doing) What gets my goat more is when I hear so and so went on a diet
and is cured of their diabetes they no longer have to take insulin.  If you
like I can get you a copy of such said diet. Arg..

Figure 5% of the diabetic population is insulin dependant and only about 1%
of that are pumpers. We are pretty small numbers. But growing in size.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!