RE: [IP] "discrimination" at school. Not about pumping

Contact the American Diabetes Association. They have had advertisements in
the forecast for such cases of discrimination towards a diabetic.  Also I
think in diabetes advocate, which is through ADA. 800-diabetes

This is ridiculous. Although I could understand their concerns about having
medication in his possession, he should NOT be suspended from school.  They
should not be allowed to keep him from having his tester and glucose
tablets.  I know that many other kids have candy when they are not supposed
to.  Can't believe that he is a senior that has had to put up with this
treatment all these years.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!