In a message dated 4/26/01 3:55:53 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Today I started with the Tegaderm tape first. Wish me luck. This is a
 of elimination. I figure, I will try the Bard last.
 Has anyone used Bard and Mastisol at the same time? >>
Susan:  My son uses Tegaderm, inserts the set through that, then covers with
another tape that comes with the set (not sure what they are called).  He
first wipes his skin with Bard before the Tegaderm.  In the hot weather, when
he is active, he wipes his skin with Bard, then Mastisol, then the Tegaderm.
He was allergic to IV Prep, Skin Prep, IV 3000tape, etc.  I thought we'd
never find the right combination!  It really is a process of elimination and
takes a little experimenting!  Good luck.