[IP] Re: Minimed paradigm

We just received our 508 in the mail last week, and anxiously are awaiting our
daughter's pump start on Tuesday.  I have the information about the upgrade
program and you need to obtain a coupon from minimed.  You have to fill it out
and send it along with a photocopy of your original packing slip to be
eligible for the upgrade.  The upgrades won't be available until after
February 2002 and you are required to attend a training class to get the new
pump.  Here is a link with the info :

You can print the coupon off the website.  I would do it now, I've already
mailed ours in.  Minimed never even told me about this when I was ordering our
pump so don't wait for them to contact you.

Mom to Emily 5, dx 10-23-00, will pump 05-01-01